– Fantasy Flight is offering another preview of Only War, their upcoming Warhammer 40k RPG.
– Paizo has announced the release of their NPC Codex. Coming in at 320 pages, this hardcover book contains over 250 characters to add to your game. So, largest tavern brawl ever. Fight to the death, last NPC standing rises to PC status. Who’s in?
– The good folks over at Days of Wonder are offering a free copy of Ticket to Ride Steam, the online version of their great Ticket to Ride game, with a purchase of $40 or more. Even better, they’ve promised to donate $10,00 worth of games to Child’s Play this holiday season.
– Batman: Arkham City Escape is a board game that contains Batman, which is probably all you need to know before you buy. But, in case you’re not convinced, it’s being put out by Cryptozoic and is slated for a February, 2013 release. It’s designed for two players – one plays the Man of Bats himself, the other plays the all of the villains. Dananananananana pre-order!
– Privateer Press has announced a new supplement to their popular Iron Kingdoms tabletop RPG. Iron Kingdoms: Urban Adventure gives rules for, well, adventuring in urban areas. Clever title, that.
– There’s an expansion in the works for the popular Spartacus: A Game of Blood and Treachery. Gale Force 9 have announced the upcoming release of The Serpants and the Wolf Expansion Set. They’re also revealing bits and pieces of the add on each week on their Facebook page.
– Glamorous auction house Sotheby’s is selling off a beautiful amber game board believed to date back to King Charles I. If you have an extra few hundred thousand pounds lying around, feel free to place a bid.
As always, email email@example.com with any news tips you might have.