There are so many small gaming publishers in existence that it can be difficult keeping track of them all. Luckily, in this week’s episode, we’re only focusing on one – Terra Nova Games. Coincidentally, they just happen to be the folks publishing Ophir, our May Indie Spotlight game!
Welcome back to Vox Republica, the Cardboard Republic Podcast!
We post new episodes every Thursday, with each episode being about 20 – 30 minutes long.
DESCRIPTION: Ryan and Erin talk briefly about bringing our legacy-style review of Tuscany online and more about Ophir, then they launch into an in-depth chat about the past, present, and future of Terra Nova Games with co-founder Justin Schaffer.
GUEST: Justin Schaffer
RECENTLY PLAYED GAMES:
- Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective
- Learning all about Terra Nova Games
- Justin’s gaming background and interests
- What led to the creation of the company?
- How Terra Nova got founded
- co-founders in separate states
- Kickstarter experiences
- Ophir’s effect on Terra Nova
- What’s next?
Audio Credits: Intro music track is “Swing!” by Bargo!, used under Creative Commons license.