Pax East has come and gone, bringing with it a whirlwind of games and emotions. We parse through our collective experiences over the three-day expo to see what was a hit – and what wasn’t.
Welcome back to Vox Republica, the Cardboard Republic Podcast!
We post new episodes every Thursday, with each episode being about 20 – 30 minutes long.
DESCRIPTION: The entirety of the CR crew descended on Boston recently to attend PAX East 2015, the largest gaming convention in the Northeast. Like many, we went on this yearly gaming pilgrimage and found host of things to experience upon getting there. We share the ups and downs – and games – of that trip, as Ryan, Erin, and Dave recap PAX East.
GUEST: David Gordon
RECENTLY PLAYED GAMES:
- Adorable Pandaring by Asmadi Games
- Bad Medicine by Formal Ferret Games
- Bottom of the 9th by Dice Hate Me Games
- Burgle Bros. by Tim Fowers
- Cards: The Attackening by Wanton Walrus Productions
- Castle Assault by TJ Dunbar
- Find It & Bind It by Cray Cray Games
- Interregnum by Aviary Games
- The Shadow Over Westminster by CounterClockwork Games
- Skiptrace by Tom Sellers
- Ten Candles by Stephen Dewey
- Truths Too Terrible by Protean Games
- PAX East 2015
- Games, Games, and more Games! What caught our attention?
- What things did PAX do better this year? What did it do worse?
- We share some thoughts about PAX’s future.
Audio Credits: Intro music track is “Swing!” by Bargo!, used under Creative Commons license.